TOP 10 Lists we can appreciate....
You Know You're Lost Between A Baby Boomer
and a Gen-Xer IF...
- You remember Friday Night Videos before the days of
- You rode in the back of the station wagon and you
cars behind you.
- Schoolhouse Rock played a HUGE part in how you
learned the English language.
- The phrase, "Where's the beef?" can still make you
- U2 is too popular and mainstream for you now.
- This rings a bell..."...and my name is Charlie. They
- "All skate, change directions" means something to
- You remember when there was only PG or R ratings.
- You learned to swim about the same time "Jaws" came
and still carry the emotional scars to this day.
- There was nothing strange about Bert and Ernie
Top 10 Reasons why the 80's were a cooler time to grow up
than the 90's
- In the 80's you didn't have to
worry about your pants
falling down all the time.
- MTV actually played videos in the
- There were only one kind of Nike
tennis shoes (White with
a red swoosh), and they didn't cost $125.
- A comb in your back pocket was
more practical and less
painful than a ring through your nose.
- In the 80's playing video games
actually meant going out
to DO something.
- In the 80's, when you were out
partying, you didn't have
to worry about your Mom calling you on your cell.
- In the 80s we didn't have to worry
about getting our heads
blown off at school - unless you put a whole pack of Pop Rocks in your
mouth and drank a coke.
- Debbie Gibson vs. Britney Spears.
New Kids on the Block
vs. NSync. New Edition vs. Hanson. Ok, that ones a draw.
- In the early 80's there were kids
in your high school who
could BUY ALCOHOL LEGALLY.
- Feathered hair was easier to care
for than dreadlocks.